Top 5 BOXING DRILLS To Do With A Punching Bag - NateBowerFitnessVote
Top 5 BOXING DRILLS To Do With A Punching Bag - NateBowerFitness
Punching Bag workouts are an entertaining and effective way to fight off weight, destress and learn a new skill.
In your next Nate Bower Fitness punching bag workout, add these Top 5 Boxing Drills To Do With A Punching Bag.
- Work 2 to 3 sets of 30 seconds of straight punches. Work in movement
- Range and distance. Work combo at different ranges and distances. 2 to 3 sets of 30 seconds
- Basic movement. It means moving around the heavy using slower controlled movement patterns. Use the circle scenario to work outside the circle for longer ranges and inside the circle for inside work. Use different angles around the bag.
- Control. When you feel your technique is fading, take a breath reset and do 30 seconds of controlled footwork and combos as a technical revamp. Rest 10 to 30 seconds and repeat every time you need it.
- Work speed and power intervals. You need to work both power and speed drills to build speed and stamina on the punching bag.
Rorala 50 LB Heavy Bag LINK here:
380 ELEVATED PREMIUM Workouts --- NATE BOWER ELEVATED
Boxing drills are systematic training of the body and mind by multiple repetitions” Another, more straightforward statement would be: “Practice makes perfect” Boxing drills allow you to learn a boxing skill or group of skills by repeating that skill or group of skills with a critical eye.
Join this channel to get access to perks:
The punching bag was designed with power-punching in mind. In fact, speed was only a small part of boxing before fighters like Sugar Ray Robinson and Muhammad Ali entered the ring. So the purpose of punching bag workouts is not only to gain strength and learn to punch harder than you would if you were shadow boxing, but it can also be used for cardio, building speed, and developing solid footwork.
Follow Nate Bower
Official Website: http://natebowerfitness.com
About Nate Bower:
Nate Bower is a certified PTS, boxing instructor, personal trainer, and competitive athlete in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This channel offers boxing workouts, heavy bag workouts, high-intensity interval training, motivation, timed session workout routines, and more.
#boxingdrills #boxingtraining #boxingtutorial
About Nate Bower Fitness
Nate Bower is a certified PTS, boxing instructor, personal trailer, and competitive athlete based out of Toronto Ontario, Canada. This channel offers boxing workouts, heavy bag workouts, high intensity interval training, motivation, timed session workout routines, and more.