Star Trek – Ship of the Line by Diane Carey - Book Club Review1
The book takes place between Star Trek Generations and Star Trek: First Contact. The Enterprise D has been destroyed, and Captain Jean-Luc Picard and his crew find themselves without a ship or a mission. The Enterprise E is being constructed under the supervision of Captain Bateson, and his crew who were transported from the 23rd century (90 years in the past) in the TNG episode “Cause and Effect”. This story lets us now what happened with the Boseman’s time marooned crew. And how the crew of the Enterprise survived and remained together after the destruction of their ship. All while telling an engaging and entertaining story.
Support, and Discuss is here:
- Locals https://geekyfun.locals.com/
- Rumble https://rumble.com/c/c-556365
- Utreon https://utreon.com/c/geekyfun/
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqgCwVK5ZD0Jf-kVFEP9QHA
- BitChute https://www.bitchute.com/accounts/referral/geekyfun/
Some announcements and discussion here:
- MeWe https://mewe.com/join/geekyfun
- Minds https://www.minds.com/geekyfun/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/FunGeeky
- FB https://www.facebook.com/geekyfun
About Geeky Fun!
Welcome to the show where we cover all things Geek. Books, TV, Movies, Games, Activities. Hard core geek to geek lite, there shall be no geek snobbery here!