You've been working at getting known. You've been doing things to make yourself likeable. Now you're working on the trust factor. It's the only way to score a customer for your big-ticket items or services. You can earn trust by:
- Give away (some of) your best stuff
- Don't break your promises
- Keep the quality and product consistent
- Work testimonials into your content and properties
- Create case studies and publish them
- Be inspired. But don't steal.
- Avoid jargon and arrogant language
- Apologise when you really should
- Allow a little space
- Assure them with something concrete
About Dante St James
Dante St James is Australia's leading digital educator and advisor for small to medium businesses.