1
Loading...

What is fatwa in Islam ? इस्लाम में क्या होता है फ़तवा ? Seriously Strange

Vote
10 10 views
2y Oct 22, 2018
G

Fatwa is when a learned religious leader issues a verdict on a matter that is not clear.
Fatwa means the ruling in Shariah according to a particular school of thought or particular Mufti.

More than 95% of Shariah is same according to all Muftis. The remaining 5% differ because of acceptable interpretations of Quran and sunnah.(also known as Qiyas or Ijtehaad)

One need not compulsorily follow all fatwas but if you are taking the fatwa in one matter from a school of thought, then it makes you follow all fatwas of that school.
A #fatwa in itself holds no weight unless it's backed up with clear references from the #Quran and rigorously authenticated sayings or actions of the prophet Mohammed, and justifications. Without these references a fatwa is invalid. #islam

.
Seriously Strange Based On Anything Which Is Strange.
All About Interesting Facts Or Hoaxes, Unexplained & Unsolved Mysteries Of The World.
We Are The Seriously Strange And We Aim To Bring You The Latest Top Bizarre Around The World

Subscribe For more strange - https://goo.gl/rxdp5K
Follow Us On facebook - https://goo.gl/ycjqJm
Powered by - Nfx Shot Media Network Private Limited - http://nfxshotnetwork.com

❤ We need massive support and love from you so,please subscribe this channel
❤ Don't be a stranger, drop us a line in the comments and let us know which videos you'd like us to make next or if we missed out any amazing facts.
We really do enjoying reading everything you have to say. A massive thanks to all of you for the support and love that you've shown us over the past couple of years! Thank you The Nfx Shot Family.

About Seriously Strange

Seriously Strange Based On Anything Which Is Strange.


0 Comments

Markdown is supported.