Near Protocol (NEAR) | Did This Layer 1 Solve The Scaling Issues?Vote
Near Protocol (NEAR) | Did This Layer 1 Solve The Scaling Issues?
With sharding, NEAR can reach a speed of 100,000 transactions per second.
Interestingly, Near already has the sharding capabilities that Ethereum’s developers will introduce in Ethereum 2.0. Talk about a significant first-mover advantage. Isn’t it?
But like I said, NEAR’s sharding is called Nightshade, which is quite different from regular sharding.
Here, each shard has 100 seats. And to be a validator, you need to have at least 1 seat.
To have a seat, you need to stake the equal amount of NEAR token staked by the other validators.
Let us understand it with an example. If all the validators in the shard stake 700 Near tokens. That means having a seat will require you to stake 700 tokens.
Newer shards will have a low entry barrier. And if you want to be with the popular kids, you can use the delegated proof of stake to get the required tokens.
90% of the block rewards will go to the delegators and validators. The rest, 10% goes to the treasury of NEAR DAO.
[NEW] FREE E-BOOK ON THE 7 BEST WAYS TO SECURE YOUR CRYPTO (2021)?
Click The Link Below To My Website:
Please BEWARE Of Scammers On Telegram, Social Media, And Comments Below. I Will NEVER Ask you to reach out to me for $$$ Or For Investments. These impersonators are crafty and very convincing in some cases. Please be careful and be smart!
💥WANT TO EARN FREE BTC BY MAKING PURCHASES ONLINE YOU’RE ALREADY MAKING?
DOWNLOAD LOLLI 🍭 http://bitcoinlockup.com/crypto/lolli
💥 CHECK OUT MY PLAYLIST OF THE BEST HARDWARE WALLETS COMPARED
⚡️ Wanna Start Mining Bitcoin At Home Within 5 Minutes Of Plugging The Device In? Get COINMINE ONE HERE FOR $50 OFF (Code: BITCOINLOCKUP) — http://bitcoinlockup.com/crypto/coinmine-one
🦊 RECOMMENDED HARDWARE WALLET FOR TRADING - KEEPKEY — https://bitcoinlockup.com/crypto/keepkey
RECOMMENDED Premium HARDWARE WALLET FOR HODLING - NGRAVE ZERO ➡️ https://bitcoinlockup.com/crypto/ngrave/yt
WANT TO LEARN TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND START TRADING? GET TRADING VIEW FREE TRIAL -► http://bitcoinlockup.com/crypto/trading-view
👨👩👧👦 SUPPORT THE CHANNEL! TIP ME WITH CRYPTO!
BTC ADDRESS ► 1BHfhgcvEurseKU2znf8pRn6w7BzYQ9mui
ETH ADDRESS ► 0x87e3f7C33b82Bd3923CB8C71D6f733b91b5c55c2
BCH ADDRESS ► qqxqtw226kjx2v7zp6r3y9mqa6t72ua2rcx7lg07d0
ZEC ADDRESS ► t1PNHzhrgKiRukcvkSsGosmnyHjiBLB45gA
▶Full Disclaimer: This video and its contents are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer to sell or trade, a solicitation to buy, or recommendation for any security, cryptocurrency, ICO, or related product, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advice or other related services by Crypto Renegade. Crypto Renegade may have a financial investment with the cryptocurrencies discussed in this video. In preparing this video, no individual financial or investment needs of the viewer have been taken into account nor is any financial or investment advice being offered. Any views expressed in this video were prepared based upon the information available at the time such views were written. Changed or additional information could cause such views to change. There may also be affiliate links. This adds no cost to you, but it helps support this channel. Thank you for your support!
#NEARProtocol #Layer1Blockchains #NEAR
About Crypto Renegade
My number one goal of this channel is to provide content that will inspire people to begin thinking about bitcoin as a powerful tool that will help them lift out of debt, poverty, and corruption of the current financial system.