When you invest in realpha, you’re not just any old VC, you’re a vacation capitalist. Life’s a beach– literally, because you’re investing in vacation properties.
A tectonic shift is underway in the real estate world—and investors are paying attention. Between 2018 and 2021, demand for Airbnb and Vrbo-style rentals in destination and resort locations rose by 25%. The demand is so big, Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky said they’ll need “millions more hosts” to meet demand.
reAlpha is seizing the moment by pioneering a new way to make money from this $1.2 trillion (yes, that’s trillion with a T) market.
reAlpha uses a first-of-its kind fractional ownership model, meaning that the company retains 51% ownership in each of its properties, while the remaining 49% is broken up and made available to members who wish to invest in part of specific properties.
But that’s only the start. reAlpha’s taking it a step further by offering the chance to invest in the company itself. Meaning that instead of just profiting from fractional ownership of a few properties, investors have the chance to own a piece of reAlpha’s entire short-term rental portfolio company, completely hassle-free.
AN OFFERING STATEMENT REGARDING THIS OFFERING HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE SEC. THE SEC HAS QUALIFIED THAT OFFERING STATEMENT, WHICH ONLY MEANS THAT REALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC. (THE “COMPANY”) MAY MAKE SALES OF THE SECURITIES DESCRIBED BY THE OFFERING STATEMENT. IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE SEC HAS APPROVED, PASSED UPON THE MERITS OR PASSED UPON THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION IN THE OFFERING STATEMENT. THE OFFERING CIRCULAR THAT IS PART OF THAT OFFERING STATEMENT IS AVAILABLE AT:
YOU SHOULD READ THE OFFERING CIRCULAR BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT. OUR COMMON STOCK IS OFFERED ONLY TO "QUALIFIED PURCHASERS" AS DEFINED IN SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION REGULATION A.
ALL STATEMENTS, OTHER THAN STATEMENTS OF HISTORICAL FACT, CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTE “FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS” AND ARE BASED ON THE REASONABLE EXPECTATIONS, ESTIMATES AND PROJECTIONS OF REALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC. (THE “COMPANY”) AND THE COMPANY’S MANAGEMENT AS OF THE DATE OF THIS PRESENTATION.
OUR REGULATION A OFFERING IS NOT BEING MADE IN MASSACHUSETTS, MARYLAND, OR HAWAII.
reAlpha.com is like Robinhood, but for investing in Airbnb, vacation rental properties.