Enlightenment = Higher Cognitive Development? The Piagetian Ken WilberVote
Jean Piaget’s Theory of Cognitive Development has an important place in the system of Integral Philosopher Ken Wilber. Wilber’s theory of everything is based around the stages of human development that go from the four stages of Piaget’s theory of cognitive development and ascend into the spiritual realms of nondualism that we find in the works of Plotinus and other great spiritual masters.
In this episode we explore Wilber’s argument that the higher levels of cognitive development are in fact postformal Piagetian stages of development.
• The Living Philosophy of Jung’s Psychology of Kundalini Yoga https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goZ084pOwuo&list=PL7vtNjtsHReo9K0eH_ii67l0Kp-CF1vEG
• Jean Piaget’s Theory of Cognitive Development: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBmvlTVWjZg
• Ken Wilber’s Sex Ecology Spirituality https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/177151.Sex_Ecology_Spirituality
🎶 Music Used:
- Anguish — Kevin MacLeod
- Mesmerize — Kevin MacLeod
- End of the Era — Kevin MacLeod
- Juniper — Kevin MacLeod
Subscribe to Kevin MacLeod https://www.youtube.com/user/kmmusic
1:53 Piaget’s Conservation Experiments
6:27 Is Wilber Right?
8:07 MHC & Cognitive Complexity
#Integral #thelivingphilosophy #Wilber #Piaget #KenWilber
About The Living Philosophy
If the intersection between philosophy, psychology, religion and science is what you tickles your mind then the Living Philosophy is your new home.