OneOdio: Monitor 60 Professional Hi-Res Over-Ear Studio Headphones | Best DJ Headphones [REVIEW]Vote
Welcome To The Official CrewElite YouTube Channel!
━━━Expand To See The Full Video Description━━━
➵ Make Sure To Subscribe & Share If You Are New Here!
➵ Also, Turn On Post Notifications For Updates And More!
➵ Love Our Content? Check Out Our Many Uploaded Videos!
01:57 First Look & Unboxing
06:06 Test & Demonstration
15:22 Last Thoughts & Remarks
★ Product Information And Links:
OneOdio: Monitor 60 Professional Hi-Res Over-Ear Studio Headphones | Best DJ Headphones [REVIEW]
• Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/31iiYuV
★ Product Description:
(TITLE) OneOdio Monitor 60 Professional Studio Headphones - Recording Wired Over-Ear Headphones, Hi-Res Audio, Soft Comfortable Earmuffs, 6.35mm (1/4") Adapter for Tracking Mixing DJ Mastering Broadcast
● Large Diaphragm: Monitor 60, with 50mm drivers, delivers extremely beautiful, well-balanced, and accurate sound across the frequency range so that you will hear every detail of music from accurate mids to crisp highs
● For Home&Studio: Monitor 60 supplies a 1.2m cable with mic for phone calls, a 3.5mm to 1/4" coiled adapter cable for studio use (especially monitoring and mixing), and also an extra-long audio cable for you to connect the TV easily
● High-Resolution Audio: Monitor 60 achieves high performance in revealing sound details without harshness. The sound is warmer, smoother, and crystal clear in whatever type of music.
● Comfort and Isolation: Breathable ear cushions are crafted to fit your ears, isolating noise and extending pleasure usage time at the same time. Steel headband provides just the right amount of tension and ensures durability. Easily adjustable for the optimum roomy fit.
● Compatibility: Available for PC, laptop, Phone, and Mac. With supplied cables, it works for most vocal microphones and acoustic instruments like guitar, violin, keyboards, and piano
Model: Monitor 60
Frequency Response: 20Hz-40KHz
Max input power: 1600mW
Plug Type: 3.5mm/6.35mm stereo
What‘s in the box？
Cable 1: 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable with microphone (1.2M)
Cable 2: 3.5mm to 6.35mm coiled cable (1.5M~3M)
Cable 3: 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable (3M)
#ProductReview #OneOdio #StudioHeadphones
➸ Like Goal - Can We Hit 15+ Likes On This Video?
➸ Subscribe - https://www.YouTube.com/CrewElite?sub...
Current Subscribers Number - 8,399
➸ Want To Stay Connected? Follow Us On Our Many Social Media Platforms!
● YouTube: https://www.YouTube.com/CrewElite
● StoryFire: https://storyfire.com/user/e87zm61kbe...
● Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/CrewEliteYT
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/CrewEliteYT
● Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@creweliteyt
● Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/creweliteyt
● Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CrewElite
● Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/CrewEliteYT
● Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/crewelite
● Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/CrewElite
● Discord: CrewEliteYT#1595
☞ Business Inquiries - CrewEliteYT@outlook.com
Welcome To The Official CrewElite Utreon Channel! My product reviews are carefully constructed together, in which I give my full-depth analysis of the various products I check out. I do unboxings, demonstrations, tutorials, tests, & comparisons on the products I review.